Am I selecting the right industry based on my skills and interests?
- Skill Matcher Assessment: Complete, review results, and upload -Your Full List of Skills
- Skills and Experience: Complete and upload
- Resume: Create and upload
- Social Media, Email & Voicemail Audit
- Labor Market Research: Complete and upload
If you are planning on going into one of the five “in demand” industries, the career pathway resources will be a helpful tool for you when completing your labor market research.
Does this industry provide me the financial opportunity I need to support my needs?
- Monthly Expense Summary: Complete and upload
Does this school/program help me get the license, certification, or degree that I need for the industry of my choice?
- Training Provider Research: Complete and upload
- Test for Adult Basic Education (TABE): Your career advisor will work with you to set-up a date and time to take the TABE Assessment
- Acceptance into Training Program: Complete and upload
- Technical College or University:
- Apply for FAFSA
- Financial Aid Summary: Ask school to provide you with your financial aid summary and upload
- Specialized Assessment:
- ProveIt Assessment: If you are planning on taking a Specialized Training (IT, Project Management, Lean Six Sigma), you may be required to take an additional assessment
Career and Development Goals
- Career and Development Goals: Complete and upload
Your Career Advisor will provide you with the materials to complete the following:
- OCGA Affidavit
- Authorization to Release Information
- Fee Schedule
- Supportive Services
- Enrollment Agreement